- Programming Languages: Java, C++, python
- Technical Languages: Matlab
- Operating System: Linux
- Database: mySql
- Programming Languages: Ansi c, Pascal, html, Perl
- Technical Languages: scipy
- Operating System: Windows
Excellent user's experience of the following application software:
- Ms-Office, OpenOffice, StarOffice
- Java search
engine: Apache Lucene
- General Architecture for Text Engineering: Gate
- Apache Cayenne
- Statistical Machine Translation toolkit Moses
Some of my codes or scripts are running behind the following web sites:
- AQET: AQET
(Adaptive Quality Estimation Tool) is an open-source package for
performing Quality Estimation for Machine Translation able to
continuously learn from post-edited sentences.
- ONTS: "Optima" News Translation System translates daily news from 11 languages into English. It has been embedded in the Europe Media Monitor family of applications.
- Found in Translation: On line language model updating. Every day language model is updated using thousands of English news.
- Election Watch: Named Entity extractor based on Gate and different string similarity measures.
my Software And Corpus
is a collection of binary Quality Estimation datasets for different
language pairs, where the labels have been automatically produced.
- JEX: JRC Eurovoc Indexer
is multi-label classification software that automatically assigns a
ranked list of the over six thousand descriptors (classes) from the
controlled vocabulary of the EuroVoc thesaurus to new texts.
- Multilingual summary evaluation data:
manually annotated collection of document clusters of parallel texts in
seven languages (Arabic, Czech, English, French, German, Russian and
Spanish) that can be used to evaluate multi-document, or even single
document, summarisation software. ( download here )
- Java HMM implementation
- C++ Inverted Index