- Co-Organizer of:
- Intelligent Analysis and Processing of Web News Content workshop at WI-IAT - Milan 15 September 2009
- Statistical Multilingual Analysis for Retrieval and Translation associated workshop at EAMT - Barcelona 13 May 2009
- European Project SMART Meeting in Bristol May, 2008
- Coordinator and head coach of basketball teams from September 1993
- Student Co-advisor for Master and Degree thesis on Text Analysis
Talked About My Work
- ONTS: "Optima" News Translation System has been mentioned here
- Our PLoS ONE paper "The Structure of EU Mediasphere" has been mentioned in the following media
NLP/Text Mining Libraries
- Gate a General Architecture for Text Engineering
- Weka Data Mining software in Java
- Apache Lucene: information retrieval library
- lingpipe: Java libraries for the linguistic analysis of
- Moses: statistical Machine Translation System
- srilm: toolkit for building and applying statistical language
- irstlm: LM toolkit
- Giza++: training of statistical translation models
- Multi-thread GIZA: multi-thread extension to GIZA++ word aligning tool.
General purpose Libraries
- SVMlight: an implementation of Support Vector Machines (SVMs) in C
- Apache Cayenne: persistence framework providing object-relational mapping (ORM) and remoting services
- SciPy: software for mathematics, science, and engineering in Python
- mysql++: C++ wrapper for MySQL’s C API
parallel corpus for SMT in 11 European languages: Romanic (French,
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese), Germanic (English, Dutch, German,
Danish, Swedish), Greek and Finnish.
- JRC-Acquis: parallel corpus for SMT in 22 languages.
parallel corpus for SMT for Balcanic languages: Turkish, Croatian,
Albanian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian,
- EMEA: parallel corpus from the European Medicines Agency in 22 languages.
- CzEng: Czech-Englsih parallel corpus.
- EPPS: word alignment documents
- Spanish-Dutch NER human annotated data
My extended CV
- Download here